What is this feature?
This is a quick, easy and simple way to support an NGO of your choice.
This utility allows you to raise funds for a NGO or any charity using this portal.
- Any individual, organization or supporter can use this utility to start his own fund raising campaign.
- Using this utility you will create a Fundraising Web Page on this portal and invite your friends and relatives to donate. They can access this page from anywhere in the world.
- You can use this utility for creating fundraising pages on special occasions like your Birthday, Anniversary, your children’s birthdays, Wedding, etc. Click here to view sample pages.
- You get to know who donated using your Fundraising page and the donor gets the 80G.
Create Fundraising Pages
What is Create Fundraising Pages option?
- This is an easy way of creating a web page to start your own fundraising program / campaign using the National Trust fundraising portal. Using this program you can support and collect money for an NGO or charity of your choice. You invite your friends or relatives to use these online pages and make donation for some good cause and reason.
Who can create pages for fund raising program?
- Any individual, organization / supporter of any NGO.
Where will my fund raising pages will be published and who can access them?
- Your Fundraising pages will be published on this portal and anyone can view and make donations using these pages. Once your page is created a link will be emailed to you which you can email to your friends and relatives who can use it to make donations. Your page will remain published till your goal is achieved or your campaign end date is reached.
- You will see the details and amount raised using your fundraising pages after you login to the portal.
What are the requirements for creating fundraising program / campaign pages?
- You need to register and then login to the portal and provide basic information and details as towhy you’re raising funds. We will use this information to create a webpage that your friends and family can visit and donate to through a secure online donation.
What will happen to the money collected using My Fundraising Campaign Pages?
- National Trust will transfer the amount you have collected to your chosen NGO.
How do I create My Fundraising Page?
Creating your own fundraising page is simple. Please use the following steps:
- Login (existing user) or Register (New User) to National Trust Fund Raising portal . Then, Click on "Create Fund Raising Pages" in Main Menu "Fundraisers" and complete the form by filling in relevant details. Using this form you can Personalize the contents and appearance of your fundraising page. You will be able to return to this page and make changes at any time.
- After your campaign page is created you will be able to add / edit or Email it to your relatives / friends.
How will my donors receive a donation receipt for tax purposes?
- All donors on your page will receive a receipt for tax purposes. This receipt will be emailed to them directly on the email ID they used while registering on National Trust Fundraising portal.
- Please note that if you choose a 35 AC project when creating your Personal Fundraising Campaign Page, your donors will only be issued an 80G receipt against donations made on your page.
Who can access my page?
- After your page is created it will be approved by the site administrator. Once it is approved, the page will be public, anyone can access it but most likely the people whom you have informed will view it. Your page will also be visible for all site visitors under. View Supporters Campaign Pages search where visitors can search your page.
How will I know if someone has made a donation on my Fund Raising Campaign Page?
- You will receive a notification mail for every successful donation made on your page. Also, your donor will receive a Thank You & mail from you, that you designed yourself while creating your Campaign Page.
How can I see the status and other details like donors name or amount collected etc?
- You can view the list of contributors on your page, and list of your pages.
What happens when I reach my target amount?
- Your page will be removed after your goal is reached.
What amount will National Trust Transfer will transfer to the NGO I selected for my personal fund raising campaign?